Just starting your watercolor fanatic journey?
Welcome to Watercolor Fanatic, a free watercolor painting site for beginner and aspiring artists. If you need a thorough resource with hours of quality tutorials then start here!
My name is Robert Joyner, and I started Watercolor Fanatic in 2021 with a single goal: create watercolor tutorials that are easy to understand and follow. Something that I wish I had when I was first starting out.
Thank you for visiting Watercolor Fanatic. We look forward to helping you learn watercolor painting for years to come.
Who is Watercolor Fanatic For?
Watercolor Fanatic started out as a resource site for new watercolorists. We believe in guiding beginners in ways that instill confidence and positivity.
If you have ever asked yourself:
- How can I create with watercolors?
- What can I paint ______ in watercolors?
- Which watercolor paint, brush, paper should I pick for doing _____?
- How do I fix _____ watercolor issues?
- What are the best practices to follow in watercolors painting?
Or, if you have any other questions about watercolors, then Watercolor Fanatic is the place to be.
At Watercolor Fanatic, you will find a:
- Watercolor Painting Guide For Beginners – This is a free resource that includes an amazing collection of techniques and skills you need to know.
- Watercolor Fanatic Blog – This is where we publish our watercolor tutorials, how to’s, and step by step-by-step guides.
- Watercolor Fanatic Videos – These step by step videos will help you learn watercolor painting FAST.
- Watercolor Fanatic Glossary – The best place for beginners to start and familiarize themselves with the watercolor lingo.
- Watercolor Fanatic Blueprint – Get a behind the scenes look at the paints, tools, and techniques we use on Watercolor Fanatic.
- Watercolor Fanatic Deals – Get two free weeks access to all my classes on SkillShare.
Watercolor Fanatic content is 100% free, and we are always looking for finding more ways to be helpful.
Let’s take a look at some of our most helpful watercolor tutorials:
- How to choose quality supplies
- How to mix colors to get any hue you need
- How to create awesome art FAST with easy watercolor ideas
- How to paint simple watercolor landscape
- How to learn wet-in-wet techniques
- How to shade for more three-dimensional art
- How to know and learn the common watercolor techniques
- How to take landscape painting to the next level
Need Help With Something Else?
Watercolor Fanatic has plenty of articles, and we likely have an answer to your question.
You can also send us your questions using our contact form, and we will answer your question directly.
How to Join Watercolor Fanatic?
Watercolor Fanatic is free, and you can visit our website at anytime.